View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Sep-23-03, 12:10

Plan: low carb-atkins
Stats: 280/170/150 Female 5'8
BF:40/27.5/22
Progress: 85%

I know exactly what you are saying.......and can relate totally. I too have this self image of myself I cannot get rid of. I have lost alot of weight and People tell me how I dont look the same...that I look great. I look in the mirror and think I look exactly the way I used to look. I look at me naked and still get sick to my stomach at the site. Sounds bad I know but I just cannot help it. Im so trying to love me inside and out. I have since loosing weight have picked on me alot more than I used too. when I get compliments I have to say...I still have at least 30 more to go. Sometimes loosing the weight is causing people to feel like they need to say something positive to me.....which is great....but yet when I hear it ...I dont believe it......wierd huh!
I really hope over time....I will start to look at me...and think I look good..instead of thinking I wish this huge stomach would go away.

It seems no matter how many compliments I get I still see me at 258lbs...loosing the weight has made me deal with alot of self image issues I have to resolve to be totally happy with me.