View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Sep-23-03, 11:13

Plan: Atkins/BFL
Stats: 120/???/113 Female 5ft 3 inches
BF:18.8/18.8/15
Progress: 63%
Default CKD...could someone point me in the right direction?

I guess I am trying to take the easy way out. I read the whole CKD thread and I am still in need of a little help. My attention is always split between a 1 yr old, 3 yr old and this computer, hard to really study ya know?

I was hoping for a little help. It needs to be pretty simple for me to follow, but I would like to try the CKD. I am currently doing Atkins. I have a hard time staying on the wagon because of lack of energy and, well, I like to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I like to look forward to a carb day. I have a hard time getting into ketosis. I started back on Sunday and just got there today. I can do the low carb thing w/o much help. I am worried about the carb up thing...it seems really complicated.

Has anyone done the CKD w/o being so strict with ratios? I mean, can I do my normal Atkins thing and then carb up after my Saturday morning workout and do it till sunday afternoon and then go back on Atkins? Can someone give me a general idea of what to eat durning carb up? Can it be more simple than counting carbs, fats and protien and still work. I am not interested in making things much more complicated than they are now. For instance...can I eat skittles and sweet potatos and cereal for 24 hours and then start Atkins again?

I workout 6 days a week and I am trying reduce my body fat a little. I do BFL for weights and spinning and running for the cardio.

Am I asking too much of you? I hope not, everyone is usually very helpful....
Sponsored Links