View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Mon, Sep-22-03, 16:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 290/247/165 Female 178 cm
BF:
Progress: 34%

Becky : Congratulations !!!!! Way to go !
Wabi: Thanks for the info. The problem for me is that whenever I buy something online from another country the price is so high because our currency is not worth much, plus, theres obscene shipping and handling fees, plus, I have to pay import taxes when the product arrives. So its incredibly expensive. I bought the Ketosix strips from the Atkins site and I guess they cost something like US$ 13. With all those fees and taxes I ended up paying close to US$ 100.... But I'm going shopping in London next month. It's not like the US but its a start...
You guys are all talking about TOM and PMS and I missed my period last month... I guess that is what losing 25 kg in less than 3 months does to your body (NO, I'm not pregnant, Thank God!). But I was frustated because I was planning to have a IUD, or DIU or whatever you call those metal things you get inserted in your uterus as an anticoncepcional. Anyway, you can only get them during your period. No period, no IUD... And I was hoping to be able to go off the pill. One thing that I don't need right now is to take a hormone every day that makes it harder for you to loose weight : )
Well, take care you all !