View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-22-03, 14:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 193/188/145 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 10%
Default How to measure?

How do you measure yourself? I never have officially, which is a shame because I think I lost a few inches. I bought a tape measure not to long ago and as soon as I got home I put it around my hips and got 48 and panicked and threw it down never to pick it up again. I seem to be stuck at 178 more or less some days but I feel skinny. I look at myself in the bathroom mirror and I DO see a difference in myself. I decided to measure again and the highest measurement I could get was 45! So I have lost at least 3 inches maybe more. Where exactly do you measure? I get different numbers as I move around and wonder if there are standard spots. I measured under my breasts, around my navel, around the love handles and around the thighs, then the thighs individual and then my arms. I also noticed a one inch difference in my arms! My right arm is actually an inch larger than the left?! Will those spots be okay or have I misses a spot. I want to know every inch lost now! If I can't see the scale move, then I want to see those inches go!
Sponsored Links