Old Mon, Sep-22-03, 02:04
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/192/175 Female 5'7"
BF:?/41/35
Progress: 80%
Default I know just what you mean!

Hello enough!

I used to feel that way! I was tired of the dieting yoyo....... and had given up on "diets". I was physically tired most of the time, didn't sleep well, often had acid reflex problems, upset stomache, back problems, heel spur's, knee, so at 41 , I was wondering how I was going to make it another ten years with how I was feeling. I was also having scarey episodes with ringing in my ears/heartbeat racing after what seem to be a period of missing some beats. (That has all stopped now!)

My husband used to have the motto... diet or low fat just means less or no taste.... so getting any type of low fat alternatives in the house was a battle... But he was the one who sugested going on Atkins! Now his motto is All the Taste without the waist! *G* and we are openning a low carb store in our town in just over a months time! Low Carbing is DEFINATELY the way to go! Together we have lost 140 pounds! We are so enthused by this way of eating, it has literally changed our lives. I feel like Dr. Atkins saved my life, I know now that too many carbs are like poison to people like us........ literally chokes the life out of you. LOW CARB FOR LIFE! ~Jade~