Thread: blockers?
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Sep-21-03, 21:27

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's
Stats: 255/225/160 Female 5 foot  4 inches
BF:
Progress: 32%

Hi Dave, I take one carb suppress with my supper meal (I am on the Carb addict diet)(the normal dose is 2 for each meal). I am not sure how much my type is because my son buys them for me. I have seen some in the stores but the first item on the list was sugar.
The stuff I use is SCI-FIT. It has 600mg of extract of Northern white bean; 60 mg of vit C;200mcg of Chromium; 500 mcg of Vanadium. It also has Bee Pollen powder; Green tea extract;two types of ginseng (small amount) and Royal Jelly. Since I have been on it and and the Carb Addict diet my cholestrol has dropped down to normal. I really don't know if this type of Carb Suppress had anything to do with it or not; or if it is a combination of the diet and the pill. Green Tea extract is one of the natural items recommended for cholestrol. But a warning: you can not over eat on Carbs just because you are taking a Carb Suppress. If you do you will need to be near a bathroom for the next two or three hours. Hope this helps you with your question.