View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Sep-20-03, 19:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 236/202.5/159 Male 66
BF:
Progress: 44%

Hi Dstar96920 ,
I joined ALCers in August, a short time ago and quickly found there was a TON of useful, helpful information here. I also began to notice that some of the post didn't seem to make much sense like the "I'm Stalled" post where the posters starting weight would be something like 125 and the target weight was 118. Or the poster who after 4 months was down to 124 from 126 and they would expounding on the virtues of Atkins or LCing. I find now that I can more or less ignore those posts as I think we all should so as not to encourage the forums to transform into something they weren't intended for. But if those like yourself who make proper use of it all leave then it will transform and a very valuable resource may be lost to those like myself who benefit from it. For the ones like me who are grateful and benefit from the ones like you I would humbly ask you to stay. I have lost 33lbs and my life is transformed and it just keeps getting better....that's what these forums are about and we need you here to keep it working.