View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-20-03, 18:03
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins-ish
Stats: 217/170/155 Female 5/5
BF:
Progress: 76%
Angry What is going on? When did this board become the Eating disorders board?!?!

I am moving over to another board for awhile, because I can't take any more "I am so fat, I am underweight already, must lose more" posts. Or, "Why I am stalled? I am only at 105 pounds, I have to weigh 100 pounds". WHAT?!? I can't stand even looking at them anymore! It doesn't matter HOW SMALL BONED YOU ARE!!!!! That is underweight, unless you are 4'10 and haven't reached puberty yet!!!! My sister at 5'7" and a size 4 weighed in at 110 pounds and HER DOCTOR had her visit a psychologist who treated her for an eating disorder. She had trouble getting pregnant, and the first time she did, miscarried. THAT made her take it seriously. She was obsessed with her weight too. And she looked like hell. She now makes herself eat, for her children. Yes, she is a HEALTHY 125, size 6 and has two beautiful little girls. We do have to watch her though, the best advice we give her is that we DO NOT want her teaching this destructive behavior to her girls. Sorry, but this has hit a MAJOR nerve. I will miss you guys! Especially you potatofree!
Sponsored Links