View Single Post
  #45   ^
Old Sat, Sep-20-03, 07:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 205/?/160 Female 66 inches
BF:Who knows?!
Progress: 53%

I don't understand how you cannot have enough fiber.. of course it's a choice on where you get your carbs from.. but really, I've never eaten so much roughage in my life... that's FIBRE... good fibre... not something chalky or pasty laden with sugar tomake it more palateable.

It saddens me to think that Dr. Atkins was treated disrepectfully in his lifetime, this man should be counted as a Saint for how much he loved mankind.. enough to stand up to the powers that be and say "enough of the lies"... bread/pasta/sugar.. these things will kill... and he wouldn't let that go by without a fight. God bless his soul for the caring he showed us all... and continues to show through his legacy of the NDR and AFL books.

I have only watched the View a few times and I didn't like their complaining and whining, and insulting behaviour... I have better things to do with my time.

You know, it doesn't matter what they say.. if they annoy us.. imagine there are lots more people out there who they annoy just as much.. and so I think their opinions matter little.

Dr Atkins has probably MILLIONS of people losing weight all over the world on his WOE... and what's more... KEEPING IT OFF... now THAT speaks a lot more volume than a airhead on a morning b*tch fest on tv. You know?

Blessings!