#10   ^
Old Sat, Sep-20-03, 04:46
Under Construction

Plan: LC/BFL
Stats: 245/148/140 Female 5'4"
BF:less/than/B4
Progress: 92%

Here are my yo-yo experiences......

When I was young, and thin, I was attacked at knifepoint and raped and instantly gained 40 pounds. Obviously it was needing to feel unsexy. Overused excuse or not.

Eventually I lost the weight, got married to a fabulous guy, and put on 70 pounds through pregnancy and going out to eat all the time. I was happier than hell but not paying attention to my weight gain. So no excuses at all for that time.

Then I woke up one day and decided to lose the weight, which I did, and then my father died. He and I were so close. We worked together, hung out together and had fun together. He was my mentor and dear friend as well as a great dad. This pain resulted in the gain of 60 pounds or so. Trying to stuff down the pain is so true to me because I feel like I rarely get the chance to just be alone and cry.

My current heartbreak is my mom. She has a boyfriend that is so jealous he won't let her see her family without punishing her. He is a complete co-dependant personality if I ever saw one. In any case, she has pushed me out of her life and the pain of rejection from your own mother is hard to cope with. But now I am more angry than hurt and I am losing the weight for me. I will also maintain a LC lifestyle so the yo-yo stops here. I am now in control!

So, different times in my life I have gained for different reasons.