Old Fri, Sep-19-03, 11:52
Medival Princess

Plan: curves
Stats: 298/214/190 Female 6 ft or 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiM
Hey Crysania, I’m 6’ tall, too, and reached my full height at 14. Did a lot of people assume you were much older at the time? Adults often thought I was a teacher rather than a student. The good news is that I look a little younger than my peers, now. I was imagining I’d be a size 18-20 at my goal weight of 190 (just like you!) - but I‘m going to have to reassess that a little if you‘re at 14-16 at 250. Right now, I wear a 26-28, however, since I’m 17 years older than you, I’m sure I’ll fill a larger size at our goal. What size did you wear at your highest weight?

I actully was only in public school up til 5th grade but was like a foot taller then even most of the boys in the class .. it was kinda akward being able to look nearly all the teachers in the eye lol .. i don't know how my classmates reacted to it cause i don't think i ever talked to them. i normally read in my free time and stayed as far away from them as possible (i felt they were all way to immature) though when i was 15 i went into clubs when they had conserts and didn't get carded ever i was told i looked about 25 by people. now i get told i look about 20 (which i am close) :P

there is a differance between an 18 in ladies and a 18 in womens clothes. I can fit into some 18's in ladies now, my problems still are hips and shoulder width. my goal size is going to be a ladies 14-16. if i can fit in a smaller size all the better i supose but i am not gonna cry cause i am not a size 6 i was a size 20-22W when i was at 298, I asume I carried my weight well (least that is what i have been told)
though it is strange the places I see to be loosing off the most lol (the shape of my shoulders are becoming more defined, my fingers have droped a ring size, my arms are narrower and i wear braclets i have never been able to wear... ect)

Crysania