View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Fri, Sep-19-03, 11:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 237.6/229/135 Female 5'6''
BF:41/40/22
Progress: 8%
Default Hey there all!!

Just a quick note...Jack is off to pick up the kids. We usually have them at 5:30 in the afternoon, but his ex wife is such a B****. Every weekend we have them she has gone up a half hour...no good reason. Just trying to see how far she can push things. Anyway, I wanted to take my last hour of quiet time in the house before I am constantly yelling at them to not eat on the couch, pick up their crap, wipe their feet before coming in the house....and on and on. Jack's daugther is a sweetie. But, his son is a pain in my A$$!!!! His mother likes to tell him that I have no right to discipline him and that he doesn't have tolisten to me. He's 10 and thinks he's 40!!! Problem is, when he doesn't listen, I end up punishing him, so he is paying for his mother's stupidity. And she has so much of it, he'll soon be in DEBT!!!

Anyway, tomorrow, I am going to Amsterdam with a woman from Jacks work. Another American. We are spending the day shopping. Gets me out of here and that is a plus! Can you tell that I dread these "kid weekends"? I know I sound awful, but if you all knew the history, you'd understand!!! Even Jack can't blame me for how I feel!!! lol

OK, I forgot to weigh this morning. I was in a huge hurry. And, I didn't want to weigh after 3-4 liters of water. So, I am going to do it in the morning. I WILL! Really!

I have had a headache for the last 24 hours. I think it is because I have been coughing so much. Maybe it is looking at myself in the mirror with this brown hair! I swear I cannot get used to NOT being a blonde! lol

Anacecilia: STOP IT! lol You have lost 50 pounds!!! THat is really something to be celebrated! If I had lost 50 pounds, I would be falling all over myself!!!!!!!!!!!! If I were there, I would give you a great big hug and a bunch of flowers!!!!! Keep going!!! And, from personal experience....I have had days and days where the scale didn't move...then I put something on and oddly, it was LOOSE! So, you might be gaining muscle and LOSING fat!! OK?

JUDI!!!!!!!!!! WHere are you? How's the family? Everyone well again? You aren't having a relapse are you????

Becky: Thanks for being so warm and welcoming to me. It's nice to know I was missed. After tomorrow, I should be back online more often.

A big hello to Sooike (if you are out there), Pattie, Wabi and anyone else I missed...Now this thing is growing and I cannot remember everyone! lol

Hugs,
Char
Sponsored Links