View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Fri, Sep-19-03, 09:12

Plan: BFL
Stats: 151/142/? Female 5'9
BF:35%/23%/15%
Progress: 5%
Default 9/19/03

holy cow! I didn't visit the forum for a day and my thread exploded!

1whowaits: I sure wish it was "in" to look like a botticelli babe! I'm all for that.

I am SO bad.. I innocently decided I was going to enjoy a cup of sugar free chai (I'm trying to rid my house of all my sugar free stuff, but it's a long process-I'm holding on to it all for my mom who is supposed to be visiting in the next few months) Then I got totally out of control and ate a whole bunch of keto cereal w/ AS, and ended up buying coffeecake last night! AS make me go crazy just like regular sugar. I guess Schwarzbein is right about how bad they are.
I seem to do just fine with whole foods- protein, fat, nonstarchy veggies and even carbs (the good kind) Everything except almond butter and AS (which we aren't supposed to have anyway).

Sunkist: congratulations on reaching your goal! I could never get down to my goal weight so gave up and did Schwarzbein. Sometimes I want to go back on low carb for awhile and drop some weight then get back on Schwarzbein, but I'm pretty sure I'd just gain it right back. Everyone says after doing SB and going back to low carb they don't lose weight, I wonder what that's about? I've noticed every time I do go back it gets harder and harder to lose. I exercise 4-5 times a week (Tai Bo and the Firm for weights and resistance) but I think what I eat is too much for the activity level, that must be why I am gaining weight. I've always been a very compulsive eater, I'm lucky I'm not obese. I need to find a way to change my habits before it happens. I'm trying the moderation thing, but sometimes my growling stomach gets the better of me. Thanks for the advise!