View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Sep-19-03, 00:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/128/125 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Hi there! Yes, onions have lots of carbs...like more than 11g. in one cup of chopped onion. And they seem so innocent huh? I still use them occassionally in moderation.

I was like you...I was using One A Day vitiamins and went to GNC where they give me the song and dance about you don't absorb most vitiamins, they just pass through undigested, etc. There are lots of people on here that use Centrum and One A Day and other quality cheaper vitiamins. I am currently using GNC but it's just because I like whats in them. I do think they are good but I don't know that it's necessary to buy the most expensive ones. As long as you are getting what Dr. A. recommends as far as content I think you will be fine with the cheaper ones.

No more carbs than you get on Atkins, your body needs them so I would avoid the carb blockers. I haven't heard anyone that used them that thought they worked anyway other than sending you to the potty.

We are glad to have you with us and ask any and all questions you have. Someone on here can usually help!