View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-18-03, 22:01
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 211/189/160 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 43%
Default Questions, questions, questions!

I hate to do this, but I have looked around for quite a while and I still have a few questions. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
First of all, I went to buy some potassium today and a good multi vitamin. I ended up at the health food store (something I am NOT acustom to) and the girl told me to try Nature's Plus Source of Life. It's a Multi-vitamin & supplement with whole food concentrates. She said that this is much better for you than say, Centrum because it's all natural.....what else is she gonna say, she works in a health food store. So, did she feed me a line of crap, and was I a sucker, or is this stuff better than your regular multi-vitamin. It was $28.00 for a months worth.....anyone ever hear of the stuff? It does have all kinds of stuff in it, I'm just so ignorant when it comes to vitamins I just have no clue.

Next, GNC has this stuff that is supposed to block some carbs. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about....question is, does this stuff work? I am almost afraid to find out that it does, because I don't want to go back to my old way of eating, but know I will be tempted if this stuff is available.

One more thing. Does anyone recommend something that will help me sleep better at night? I seem to sleep ok once I fall asleep, it's just winding down and getting tired that is the problem. This isn't just a low carb thing....but I thought I would ask anyway.

I am so happy I have found this forum. There is sooooo much helpful info here. Thank you everyone.
La Vonna
Sponsored Links