View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Sep-18-03, 16:59

Plan: atkins
Stats: 400/333/250 Male 5'9
BF:49.5
Progress: 45%

Mine is the same. Last time I did low carb I was announcing a day of pee wee football games. I took all my treats with me. I ate 3 chocolate bars in like 30 minutes. Well after about a hour all hell breaks loose in my gut. Cramps from hell. I was smelly the other guys out of the booth. Then it hit I took off running (Was 350 then) hit the top step of 10 and down I went head over heals!!!! People said they heard cuss words not nvented as I went down. I layed there about 4 min thinking I was going to go in my pants then die from the pain of falling. I got a major urge if you know what I mean and literally jumped up in doing so I knocked some poor lady kneeling next to me over and I trotted off for the portalet. Imagine a 350lbs man racing to a portalet 3 times to small. I got there (about 40 yards away) and 5 people where in line. It was freak time. I took off for the woods!!!!!!
Ther is a video some guy took off me running/ limping to the portos. I looked like quasimoto running out of the notre dame cathedral!!!!!!!!!!
At the end of the year on awards night I was givin
"the fastest dash to the toilet award"