View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Sep-18-03, 13:32
Registered Member

Plan: My Own
Stats: 280/118/117.5 Female 5ft 5.25 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Stirfry chicken cutlet pieces are a quick meal.

Make your own salad dressing. I make a simple oil and lemon garlic one. Add some kosher salt to garlic for grist, and mash with a mortar and pestle. Put oil, lemon juice, and pepper to taste. If I am in the mood for something different and creamy I add sardines, mustard, and/or mayo. You can make a lot and bottle it for later.

What about eggs? There is so much you can do with eggs. Add cream cheese and splenda to make a desert or sweet mock pastry breakfast. Add crushed pork rinds, splenda, and heavy cream to make mock french toast. Or there are about a thousand different omlettes if you want something savory; add cut up chicken, cheese, crispy sweet veggies like green red and yellow peppers, green onions, mushrooms, etc. Egg salad is quick and easy. If you truly have zero time, just scramble, fry and eat. Takes less than 2 minutes.

THe trick to making this woe work AND keep things interesting is to be efficient. Make a bunch of food when you have free time, and freeze it. Be creative. THere are tons of recipes in the recipes section of the board.