View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Sep-18-03, 08:26

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 236/202.5/159 Male 66
BF:
Progress: 44%

Unless I'm reading your stats wrong I think you're right on target and the future looks bright! You've lost 15 lbs in something less then a month! Perfecttttt! I'm not sure what your expectation are but you will likely loose more slowly in the following stages and that's what is best. It helps you avoid stuff like loose skin and also helps you form lifelong habbits.
I gradually came off induction in the second month. I did so because I began to develop wider and more interesting food choices (see the Lo Carb Kitchen forum for some excellent stuff to munch). I was careful to add only things I felt were not a threat to my continued loosing and didn't choose things that I thought we just trying to shortcut back to old ways of eating.
I am extremely grateful to have found this WOE. It is changing my life and even those around me for the better. I know it can help you too.
You are doing outstanding and you made another good decision to come here for some feedback. These forums have been a huge asset for myself and thousand of others.