View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Sep-18-03, 08:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/132/122 Female 62
BF:23%
Progress: 79%

I'm still doing induction as the most part but allowing myself the other foods not allowed during induction, but I have started to up my carbs to go into OWL since I'm close to my goal. It just a matter of choice, I have not gotten bored with Induction (which is the main reason people go to the next phase). I've lost 43 pounds since Feb. 3 and I feel wonderful. I no longer take heart burn medicine, I wake up before my alarm clock in the morning feeling rested.

I started last month and this month having 1/4 cup of cooked rice a month. Its my treat when we cook a good roast. This satisfies me and doesn't hurt me.

Other then that I don't really cheat. I am now between 22-25 carbs a day. And planning on slowly upping to find out where I need to be. (this won't be really easy because I've not only come accustom to eating how and what I'm eating but enjoy it and don't have to think to much about it anymore).

I do enjoy some SF candy every now and then. Its important to keep this in moderation. Say a serving if 3 pieces, I usually only eat 1 or 2 pieces two or three times a week. And this keeps me satisfied.

I do enjoy beer, and Michalob Ultra has been a wonderful finding. Its more expensive then regular or lite beer, but its been worth it. If this is going to be a way of life then I an so glad I can have beer every now and then and sf candy every now and then also. This way you don't feel deprived and don't have a hard time making this a Way of Life.