#1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-18-03, 03:47

Plan: Low Carb My Way
Stats: 170/169/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%
Thumbs down Was Off...Back on...Experiment failed

I won't drag this thread out but in summary:

Went off LC for 2 weeks. Stress and just that "giving up" feeling took over. I will admit for the first week I truly enjoyed eating the foods I gave up 17 months ago. Then food took over...literally. I thought I was obsessed with food on low-carb....well...I was totally controlled by food off low-carb.

I could not control myself. I would eat...then eat...then eat. I plugged in everything in fitday and although my carb counts were between 100-200 on most days...the calories were high. I did, however, stay away from sweets. Granted, I gained 3 lbs, pants started to tighten, felt "pudgy", face broke out....just plain "blech".

Decided yesterday that this is not the life for me. Back on induction today....I know it will be rough till I am in ketosis....I asked my hubby for his total support...got rid of most temptations and hope my carb-withdrawal symptoms are minimal.

So I know that I can never eat normal again....or what society has called normal. For me, low-carbing is normal and I will not stray again.
Sponsored Links