#1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-18-03, 00:57

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: -/-/154 Female 66in.
BF:too much
Progress: 4%
Question Question... help, Please??

Hi there...

Seems I posted this in the wrong place the other day and someone suggested I might get a better response here

I was reading the thread the other day about exercising, and some folks mentioned BodyFlex and Oxycise. Can anyone tell me please, is Body Flex breathing the same or similar to Oxycise breathing??

I bought Oxycise back in 2002 and did it for a few weeks... not much in the way of results and I am pretty sure I was doing it correctly. I am not sure if it was the forced breath out, the weight gain or what, but I have somehow damaged my esophagus. As a result, I almost constantly feel like there is a lump at the base of my throat and have difficulty with wind (Burping). I cant burp properly, and feel very incomfortable in the upper chest. I also feel like my stomach is coming up through my mouth if I have to strain at all.

I had an endoscopy last year and the Dr said my esophagus was damamged (didn't say exacly how) just freely handed out pills (as they do) that did nothing to help. Side effects were not impressive, so I stopped them.

If the Blody Flex breathing is different than Oxycise, then I will definately trying that as a form of movment till I am able to get more active.

Also be interested in any other feedback about BodyFlex.
Thanks
Beverly
Sponsored Links