#1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-17-03, 17:22
Registered Member

Plan: BE AT 225 BY 6-14-04!!!
Stats: 380/315/225 Female 5ft4in
BF:225 BY 6-14-04
Progress: 42%
Default I am so proud of me!!!!!!

Ok maybe in the grand scheme of things what happened today is no big deal, but for me it was. I am a home health nurse who drives anywhere from 75 to 200 miles daily in some rather rural areas at times. Lunch for me is usually a salad from a fast food place or restaurant. Sometimes when I stay in town I splurge on a really nice salad. Today I had to be in town for a meeting and was rushing and in a bad mood, so I decided to have a burger. I reasoned that if I got a double meat double cheese on a wheat bun with bacon the carbs wouldn't be so bad. So I ordered and even asked for extra pickles, again reasoning the veggies would cancel the bun carbs. Got my burger and headed for the office to eat there. The smell was intoxicating. If you guys are familiar with WHATABURGER you will understand. But I was feeling guilty. By the time I got to the office I had decided to only eat one bun, the bottom its smaller. But by the time I got upstairs I was miserable at the thought of cheating. The reason I'm proud, tossed both buns and only ate the rest!!!!! I have never had the guilt so bad about a potential cheat, I could always reason my way out of it. I am taking this as a sign that signals long term changes in my way of looking at food and myself!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links