View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-17-03, 15:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/222/160 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 23%
Default really discouraged

Okay. I have been doing induction for nearly 3 weeks. In the first few days I lost about 8 lbs of water. Since then... nothing.

I thought perhaps it was the Atkins bars I was eating, so I got rid of them. I haven't had one since Saturday. It's made no difference.

I've been diligently following the induction rules, to no effect, except that my keto sticks are really light purple. I have not had any energy burst, cravings have not gone away, I feel run down and tired and irritable. The only noticeably different thing is that my sleeping patterns have stabilized which may or may not be related. I battle insomnia periodically, it comes and goes.

I am beginning to feel like I should have known something like this could not work for me, it's too good to be true, I should know by now that my lot in life is to be fat and there's nothing I can do about it.

Is it possible that Atkins just simply doesn't work for some people? Is there anything I can do to make this work? I am ready to give up. I feel so disappointed, I had such high hopes.

Thanks for whatever input anyone has.
Sponsored Links