View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Sep-17-03, 10:26

Plan: atkins
Stats: 202/185/140 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 27%

Wow!!!

Thanks so much to all of you for your ideas!! I am doing some copying and pasting to my menu collections.

JMarion that is definetly going in my list, sort of a meaty cheese kinda salad that will work for sure.

GEO the rollups I absolutely love, matter of fact they sell them here in my local grocery with 3 cheeses inside and a thin layer of meat on the outside, I can buy those even already made just heat them in the oven in the morning!!! I have those at least once a week for dinner, why didn't I think of that??? LOL...Do you know a brand name on the LC tortillas I can't find those here maybe I need to look in a health store?

Michael is the deviled ham like Spam? I love spam and your idea is something I will definetly try and with the pork rinds it sounds really delicious . The BLT idea never even crossed my mind but I'm game for it, I wonder though if it will hold up in the cooler til lunch but it's a definite !!!

Thank you all so much and please don't hesitate if you think of anymore to keep em coming, I have a question if anyone knows..how long is it possible to freeze egg mixtures? In other words I want to make some breakfasts and maybe freeze them for the week because at 5 am I am not too gungho about fixing lunches and breakfasts. I'm a basic egg eater in the am and I know I could do the boiled egg thing but there are other little things I like to make with my eggs and I'm thinking maybe I could freeze them for the week??? I am suddenly feeling much more optimistic about how I will handle this WOL at work. I've tried before and failed due to this problem of eating on the "outside" but I did do the same kind of lunches over and over again, now with all these great ideas I think I can handle it all!!!