View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Sep-17-03, 09:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 290/247/165 Female 178 cm
BF:
Progress: 34%

Hi there ! Mind if I join you ? I'm really getting close to the 100 kg mark and I'm so excited about it ! My weight today is 102 kg (225lbs) and I've come a long way since I started Atkins at 125 kg (275 lbs) but I still have a longer way to go until I reach my goal weight of 75kg (165 lbs). I live in Brazil and we have NO Atkins products, splenda or anything like that here, so I have to do it the natural way like some of you... Anyway, I feel that once I cross that 100 kg mark, I'll start to feel a little bit more "normal" again.A three digit weight (for those of us who use kilos and not lbs) is such a heavy emotional burden (no pun intended!) to carry ! I'll sure be glad to get rid of that ! Plus, I'm also happy because I'm finally getting rid of my maternity clothes (by youngest is 6 months old) and for the first time in years I've been able to buy 'normal' clothes, not 'xxl' or 'queen size'... I'll turn 30 next February 1 and my dream is to reach my goal weight by then. God help me ! Good luck to you all !