Old Wed, Sep-17-03, 03:29
Registered Member

Plan: loz's LC
Stats: 135/?/&;135 Female 173cm
BF:
Progress: 32%

hey halo_slips and susie!

well, starting my induction 2morow.
feel soooo bloated at the moment thou, as I indulged my self in my 'last' carb loaded meal. anyway, i'm really excited!!!
Got my cheese, mayo and eggs ready to go!!

anyway, last time I did atkins, I found it really hard to eat every 6 hours or less, because I don't get breaks that often at uni.
plus, What do u normally eat at uni? I normally take my lunch, but obviously sandwich is out, and you can't exactly have steak or anything like that at uni.
any ideas?

I'm not telling my friends this time cuz last time they made a BIG BIG deal about it. everyday, they would tell me how it's dangerous, and how it kills this girl in US, etc etc, while they eat their white bread!!~
(I've tried telling them they should eat whole-grain bread but they just don't listen!)
but it got to the point where it was REALLY getting on my nerves. My mum was all for it, so I don't see why they should be so uptight about Atkins. If they had just taken the time out to actually find out what it involves, maybe then they would get over their opinionated mindset.

anyway, good luck with everyone's Atkin's, and may the temptations of carb-rich food stay away from me and you guys!