View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Sep-17-03, 00:26

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 417/213/117 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 68%

Well I'm the opposite. I am like a crazy religious fanatic about the atkins diet b/c it is the answer to my prayers. When I see overweight people I want to tell them so badly that they can put an ending to those horrible food cravings. It isn't all in your head!!! We really can be addicted to certain types of foods but of course you can't just go up and say that to people unless they ask you. My husband knows if someone comes up and asks me he better just sit down and get comfy b/c it's going to be awhile. I will tell them anything they want to know. Too bad this isn't a business b/c I'd get a lot of commission. I just sent one of my atkins books off to my friend b/c she is starting it. I always have about 3 atkins books on hand. One in the house, one in the car, one in the purse. I'm just crazy about the atkins diet and I refer to the book all the time. If someone asks me about the diet I want to make sure they get accurate info b/c there is so much crap out there that is wrong and maligning Dr. A. I am happy to let people know about this miracle!