#1   ^
Old Tue, Sep-16-03, 21:37
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145/135/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 67%
Default Sick of talking about Atkins!

My husband and I have been eating low-carbs for over 3 months now, and have adapted very well. I have lost over 15 pounds (my goal) and he has lost over 30 (still has about 10-20 more to go). We are so happy about it!

People are just now starting to really see the results on me, and the one thing that is starting to drive me nuts is that I can't eat a meal with anyone but my husband without them wanting to talk about Atkins the whole time. Anyone else experience this?

I'm SO happy that people notice, and because I feel great and look great, I want other people to feel the same way - but MY GOODNESS - just buy the book.

Since I'm getting sick of it, I've started to keep my answers short and not get into major details - I tell people that it's not just to "lose a few pounds" - it's a serious decision and if you go on it, and you can't just decide to quit. Then I tell them that the most important thing for them to do is to buy the book, get nutritional supplements and drink a lot of water.

This may seem like a lame thing to be complaining about, but seriously - every meal in the cafeteria at work, and every time I go out with friends.

Thanks for listening!
Sponsored Links