View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Sep-16-03, 20:49

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 138/122/115 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 70%
Angry Those damn chips.........

I dont consider myself "overweight" at 5'4 and 125lbs, but I do know I have more body fat then I need to. My goal is 118lbs, with low body fat, around 15%. I eat healthy (low carb) pretty much all day long, I drink plenty of water. I exercise intently on most days.

Here's the problem, I think i'm addidcted to night time eating. I still live at home with parents (only 24 and can't afford to move out yet in the overpriced bay area) and they buy a LOT of junk food. For some reason I can pass by it during the day, and at work I can pass by the donuts, cakes, cookies, etc. with no problem. But for some reason, every single night, I wake up and it's like i'm sleep walking and rading the fridge at night. I know its not cause i'm hungry, but i keep eating and eating. And if that wasnt bad enough, eating at night i mean, i eat loads of carbs and sugar. I love tortilla chips, cookies and they are always available. I keep telling myself if i lived alone there would be no junk food in the house what so ever. But I dont. So I dont know how to overcome this addiction. I would like to try going to OA, but I think i would feel embarassed going there, cause i'm not overweight. I cant try low carb products either at night becasue that will send me into a binge.

Any advice from anyone?

Thanks for listening.
Sponsored Links