View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Sep-16-03, 11:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/140/130 Female 5'7
BF:22.7%(about)
Progress: 80%
Talking Very interesting!

Well another post reminded me of this book I read a while back, the man who wrote it was no an LC'er but he was not "pushing" any sort of diet just the simple fact that diets are terrible and you need to find a "way of life" or a "way of living" he had dieted for years always to gain it back plus some extra then he noticed these "thin" people eating what they want and not gaining weight, well what is differnet between them and me? Dieters starve themselves into looseing then their freaks when they start to eat "normal" again they hold on to all the fat that they eat so they gain twice as much as they lost! Why would you do this to yourself? So he gathered together a group of thin people who wanted to gain weight and said only eat low fat food and salad with no dressing for 3 days the thin people were like okay but how is this going to make us gain weight? So they did it and they came back furious They had all lost weight! He then said okay now go home and eat normal, not anything speacial just normal for you! They did this for 2 days and then cam e back the ones that had lost 3 had gained 6 and so on! This is what "normal dieters" do to themselves! The sure fire way to gain weight!

I thought this was hilarious and sad all at the same time! Just another reason I started Atkins!
Sponsored Links