View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Sep-15-03, 17:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 160/155/135 Female 169 cm
BF:
Progress: 20%
Smile Better mood now!

I feel much better after reading all of your replies!

Susan and Steven, I am going to chalk it up as water weight. I did have many pork rinds over the weekend (lots of sodium) plus being that my hormones are going crazy, and also I really have not been drinking water. I will cut back on the sodium and drink at least 1.5L of water.

Chelle, that is a really good strategy you have there. I think I might be weighing myself too frequently. Even so, it's the big picture I should focus on, not day-to-day results.

Lori H and saffron28, I can't switch pills because I have a whole year supply in my drawer. These particular BC pills are for skin improvement, and that is the only reason why I'm taking them. I suppose that I will eventually regulate back to normal. *fingers crossed*

Archie, I went through my Atkin's carb counter and my problem is the amount of coffee I consume, and my large salads should be cut down to about a cup.

I'm going to get back on the scale in about a week, but I promise that I will not stray off of this diet. Even still 6 pounds in one month is better than nothing (or gaining) so just that alone will keep me focused!

Thank you to everyone who posted!