View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Mon, Sep-15-03, 11:59

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 138/115/115 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Dont get too excited yet. Just as i was starting to feel a bit normal, i took supplements and felt strange. so checked ketones about 30 min later and none. i know you think i'm nuts but i am that sensitive. my body is just dying to release insulin and will do so for even a supplement. took 1/2 multi, 1 glutamine (1st time) 1 CoQ10, 1 chromium. I have carntine...should i take that? they have no sugar but my potassium was low so doc gave me potassium pills and i checked the ingrdients and there is sucrose added. i only took half but could that be it? another thing it might have been is the flaxseed oil. it all happenened at the same time so not sure what caused it. all i know was that i was just beginning to function and now cant think or move again? can someone's body be that unstable? i've upped the fat ratio. already had 1 Tcoconut oil, 1 T flax oil (wont do that tomorrow) and 1 T hazelnut oil (1st time...YUM!!) not including the fat in my food. and all PMS symptoms seem to be minimal so bet i dont get it again i bet if i ate a bunch of carbs i would!!

1) does ketosis come and go throughout the day?
2) will i stay in PMS mode even though period will never come?

I will stick it out since Urbangypsy needed 10 days to feel normal and LovableLc was ravenous too. So we all can't be you Nat!! just like some are made to breed, i think you are made for LC....lucky you!!

will let you know how the rest of the day goes...and thank you so much. you have no idea how much this support has helped me thru this. i would have caved like i did so many times before. I will start a journal too so people can help me with my food and maybe that's all i need to tweak...wouldn't that be great?? thanks again...

ps.. used to have nice skin and shiny eyes. all looks dull and puffy and ugly now. eyes are galzed and yellow. is it all the fat and protein?