View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Sun, Sep-14-03, 19:21

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 138/115/115 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi Nat and thank you for the tips. I should calrify that yesterday I ate around 1600 and 127g fat and the say before was about the same but a littleless fat. I only ate all that protein to try to get the hunger to go away. I am still hungry and it's 9 oclock and you know i need help with this when i am only half paying attention to sex and the city and my childhood infatuation ( Mikhail Baryshnikov) is on!! I can't eat avocado ( rash though i do love it) and have a hard time with vinegar so no mayo. i ate about 160?g fat today and that seems high? i have been trying to figure out a menu on fitday cause my percentages are wacky. carbs never more than 3 %. Can you help me with this? Do i first figure out my calories and then divide accordingly? And what would you suggest as far as the % break down? what about 70% fat , 25 pro and 5 carb.
or do you think i would be better off with 75% fat, 20 pro and 5 carb. i almost gave up today but said i would stick this out for at least a week. no ketosis in sight. i KNOW you are right about the protein turning into sugar because i felt up and down blood sugar problems today BIGTIME. i wish someone would just give me a sample menu to follow and make my life easy!! i check out the journals to find ideas on how to do this and all use mayo, cream cheese, cheeses....so i feel lost. well i know you have a lot going on ( how is the house coming!!! sounds amazing! and you look absolutely beautiful...i pay close attention to your posts because you really seem to know what you are doing and i checked out your site last night....especially the cortisol thing) so thank you for responding. tomorrow is day 4...a new day