View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Sep-14-03, 19:04

Plan: My own lactovegetarian
Stats: 130/110/112 Female 63 inches
BF:24.5%
Progress: 111%

Hi Candyluver,
I have a gazelle freestyle, which I ordered from a late night informercial on tv. I like it. There are several levels. I guess the first one is level 0. I am now on the next level which I suppose is level 1. I use it for 30 minutes at a time and really work up a sweat and get my heart rate up to 110-120. I use it on the days I am not sweating it off mowing my 1 acre yard with my push mower. I know I will use it more when the grass stops growing this fall. It is slowing down already. I think it was a good investment. I have used it more than other things I have invested in. When I first started using it I was sore all over, so as they say, I guess it is a full body workout. I like that It has a bunch of levels, so I have a long way to go to get to the top level and probably won't ever get there. Do you know when you order if you keep holding out they will offer you a reconditioned one for about $100 less. It is actually new, but one that was sent back by someone, I think. I hope this is helpful.