View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-14-03, 14:03

Plan: Atkins diet
Stats: 305.2/287.2/238 Male 6ft 2 inches
BF:
Progress: 27%
Default God that was harder than i thought !!!!!1

Well did my 1st outing to the cinema today with my wee cherubs (god bless em ) and god it was hard knocking back all them cinema goodies but i managed to scrape thru 2 1/2 hrs with only a bottle of water and a pepperami stick.
If that wasn't hard enuff we went to Pizza Hut after and i sat and watched my kids and wife gorge themselves on coca cola and pizza then the kids had the piesta resistance (is that spelt right?) unlimited ice cream and smartie topping.
I had chicken wings with barbecue dip, of course i wasn't sure about the barbecue dip so i didn't touch it then i had a salad bowl from the salad bar which was to be honest was crap i had 6 cherry tomatoes some coleslaw and raw red n green peppers + some dodgy looking bacon bits which i don't know had many carbs or what was in them they were rotten anyway the coleslaw was probably a bad move but there was sod all else and it was only a wee drop.

This going out with the kids to cinemas and other places of intrest will have to be curtailed until i learn to cope with temptation.

As i said harder than i thought it would be
Sponsored Links