View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Sep-14-03, 11:11

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 138/115/115 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Atlee, Archie and Dstar,

Thanks so much for your help! I think I need some more! something is not quite right over here I just got on to add my food to fitday and i am having a small freakfit! I ate for lunch: 1 xl egg fried in with 4 Oz beef in 1 t coconutoil. and about 3 cups lettuce with 1 T hempseed oil. 30 min later, not hungry but STARVING. went to wild oats, picked up a rotisserie chicken cause someone told me i need animal fat. so ate both legs with skin (yuk) and both wings with skin and then picked at the other areas of some more skin hoping to satiate myself. you would think i would feel sick. NO!!! i'm still starving. what is going on. i'm already at close to 2000 cals, 140 g fat and 170 g protein and only 9 g carbs which is probably only 4 g EC. it's day 3 and i feel like HELL. i am day dreaming of going back to my workouts and walks ( can barely move my legs!) and my organic salads and salmon and moderate amounts of flax and hempseed oil. I have to leave because i feel like i will eat the rest of the chicken. and i did gain this morning eating like this so what gives?? i promised myself 1-2 weeks before i make a decision. should i throw in the towel now? sorry but i am really wondering if i can make it thru tonight!! and with all the fat i ate today, i dont have a choice because one insulin surge will send all that fat packing......right into my fat cells! normally i do some form of exercise which helos stabilize ny BS but this morning could barely move. the days i exercise, i am less hungry and the days i don't like today i am so hungry. i'm lost..........