#2   ^
Old Sun, Sep-14-03, 00:10
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/192/175 Female 5'7"
BF:?/41/35
Progress: 80%
Default You're not alone!

There are quite a few people in a forum called: calling all oregonians and SW washington.... it is in the same area, division of the posting forums as this thread that you started. For excerise that is something of a personel choice. I live on the rainey northwest corner of Oregon, and we get the top numbers in rain here. I have a treadmill that I purchased from Costco........ I love my treadmill! and I picked up a nordic track circut training machine at a thriftstore and do my indoor workout when the weather is not so great, the excercise helps bring up my mood and curb my apetite in the morning. Some folks love to go and work out at CURVES, this is a circuit exercise club.. you put in 30 minutes several times a week working 5 minutes on different machines that target different areas of the body, they are all over the northwest. My co-workers love their reasonable costing memebership to curves, it works great for them. I prefer to exercise alone myself, me and my walkman! *G* So please do make a post on the Calling all Oregonians and S.W. washington thread..... there are several people from the seattle area posting there. ~jade~