View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-13-03, 10:27

Plan: The Obesity Code
Stats: 563/521/199 Male 6'4"
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default wooohooo, just hit 30lbs!!!! thank you all!!!!!

Well as of this morning I got up and weighed myself and the scale read 337!!! It seemed like i'd never hit the 330's, cause I was in kind of a slump there when I went out of ketosis and ballooned up to around 350, but here I am!!!! Likewise, this day marks around 3 months since I started the diet, and i've lost 30lbs in that time, so about 10lbs that month. I really cannot believe it... me... loosing weight... just doesn't seem right. More importantly, I looked at my goal weight (240) and I realized i'm less than 100lbs away from it now. I still have a long road ahead of me, but wow!

I want to thank everyone on this forum so much for the help (and future help) that you have given me so far. I have been on the internet for probably 6 years. I work on the internet, and I post at so many forums, probably hundreds, and these forums are without a doubt the most friendly. It's so amazing. Everyone here has the same goals and everyone tries to help each other out. I also try and read these forums and help people out, but I just dont have enough time, and I also feel bad sometimes when I make a thread and I dont get around to replying to the replies posted to it, but I do read them all and I take all the advice and use it. I didn't lose 30lbs alone!!!!!!!

Anyways tonight I am going out to celebrate my 2nd major goal being accomplished (first was 350, next was 339 and next one is 325!). Going to pig out on Wings and coors light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... ok maybe not pig out I dont want to go back to 340 rotfl

Thanks for helping me reach this goal all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam
Sponsored Links