View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Sat, Sep-13-03, 07:51

Plan: low carb
Stats: 370/180/150 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 86%

hi monika and all,i like this thread,i read it when it was first posted but i wanted to wait awhile before i said anything here because i wanted to really think about it.i agree with so much that has already been said by everybody here,yes,lol,i'm a follower not a leader,i'm a yes person just call me clinton,LOL.anyway,the reason i post mostly just in TDC is that i can relate to most everything that my tdc friends are going through,i've been through a whole lot of their issues myself.movie seats,and i wont even attempt to get on a plane until i'm well under 200 pounds,that goes for amusement park rides,and i just dont feel that people with 20,30,even forty pounds knows where we are coming from when we address those issues,i do feel for everybody that has any kind of weight problem,but i primarily come to TDC to read what people that have 100+ pounds to lose,or have lost 100+ pds has to say about what they are going through and what they have accomplished,just my opinoin,and i am always right,if you dont believe me just ASK ME! lolololol hehe just kiddin Tammy