View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Sep-13-03, 07:20
Zora

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

I remember back in college (1984ish) that I went to a nutritionist and had lost 45 lbs in 4 months. I was down to 140 and felt great. My dad made a mean comment one night that I was going to "fat school." Around the same time, when I was dating my ex-husband, my future brother-in-law was in town, so I had them both at my parents house. My dad made a comment to my future brother-in-law about how his brother was with a fat chick. Of course at the time, my dad was still a drunk. He always had to pick on someone for something and I think it was his way of making himself feel better. I was so hurt and it still hurts to think about it after 20 years, but it was HIS problem, not mine. My dad is better now, but he still says stupid shit sometimes. I was just home in August visiting and he always had some negative comment about how my perfume "stinks." It's funny because I always get comments from other people about how good it smells. Some people just need SOMETHING to gripe about. What comes around, goes around.