View Single Post
  #67   ^
Old Fri, Sep-12-03, 18:38

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/237/149 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Hello friends,

My daughter and I actually exercised today. yipee! We each did 20 minutes on the bike. I forced her to go first so then I would have no option but to match her. I certainly can't let a 14 yr. old show me up. Any game or challenge I can think of that works is fine with me. I did join the challenge on this site to do 100 miles (walk, bike, etc.). I'm almost there but I am hoping to continue it. My personal challenge is to ride my stationary bike across the country. It is 2955 miles from my house in CT to San Fransisco. I am already over the border into NY. Have about 2880 more to go. Annie-Pie since your on the west coast how about jogging down to see me. You know Mapquest thinks it will take about 48 hours by car. I hope we're all at goal by time I do it.

Today I went to Walmart and tomorrow I am going back. They have sugar free Russell Stover peppermint patties that are soooo good. Dark chocolate. For dinner I made up a stuffed green pepper recipe. Added grated cauliflower, chopped onion, chopped green pepper tops, sliced green olives with pimentos, alittle shredded cheese. No bread crumbs or rice. Put sauce on the top and baked them. They were so big I only ate 1/2.

Skyedon, what a worthy deed you are doing in the lives of these young people who have probably already faced much disruption.

Enjoy the weekend. Blessings, Maureen