#1   ^
Old Fri, Sep-12-03, 14:40
Registered Member

Plan: south beach
Stats: 164/164/150 Female 64
BF:164/164/150
Progress: 0%
Default been in hospital!!!

Hi all, I was taken into hospital on wednesday night with awfull tummie pains and I mean awfull!!!!
At first it was thought to be my appendix, but that was quickly ruled out.A soon as my dear husband told them I was on the atkins diet, it all changed. You would think I was a lepper and it was catching.( but all the nurses were asking me on the sly did it work).My kidneys then were the target and my bowels. I have been consipated, but it was under control. The doctors acted as if it were self inflicted, and kept harping on how I was damageing myself. Then to-day I went for a scan and more test. They think it might have been a cyst on my overies, that had burst. There is no sign of any more thank god. The strange think is my blood pressur is a bit on the low side and not to take my medication for high blood pressur. OH how might that have happened the loss of a stone maybe.NO nothing can be put down to the atkins well nothing good anyway!"!!!
There was not much on the atkins list to eat in hospital, so now I am worried about putting any weight back on. I did eat a chocalate bar and some bread. I did not have potatoes, rice , or pasta. I ate fruit it help with my bowels.I think now I will try to eat slightly more fruit and some fiber. Anyway just to let you all know the reaction in hospital. The last thing the doctor said was "stay off that silly atkins diet, but well done on loseing the weight" DHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links