View Single Post
  #66   ^
Old Fri, Sep-12-03, 09:35

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 175/159.6/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 44%

Hi Everyone!

Yea, it's finally Friday. TOM is coming within the next few days for me so I will probably not show much of a loss. I hate TOM!!!!

Last night, Gary and I and (our Golden Retriever, Bandit) played some frisbee in the park and played some volleyball. It's really hard to play volleyball with two people and a dog, but it's a good change in my workout. It's so nice, cause we just moved into this house where there is a park literally right around the corner within walking distance. It's not a gated park, so it doesn't cost anything and there is usually noone there so it's like we own it. We really love it and go there everyday. At the park, there are circular paths for running, biking or rollerblading. There is a swingset area and next to that there is a workout station where you can do dips, pushups, and situp's, etc. There is an open field for frisbee or playing soccor or softball and there is a volleyball court and a basketball court. Since it's a neighborhood park, very few people use it. What a nice blessing to have this park!

Susan: You're husband reminds me of Gary! I can definitely relate. He wants an adventuresome honeymoon and I wanted it both adventuresome and romantic. So I got the secluded cabin and we are going to ride snowmobiles on trails, do some sledding, and do some cross country skiing. Gary loves to fish and hunt, but that is out of season in Feb in Colorado, I'm hoping..

I was upset to hear about John Ritter and Johnny Cash too. The world is changing so much by losing all these people we grew up up with and loved so much. It just doesn't seem real.

Skyedon: It's nice that there are people like you in this world to care so much for a foster child. You must have a lot of love to give. You both are so lucky to have each other.

Karen: I have a Sam's club too. Their steaks and Ribs are to die for!! So THICK....

Maureen: I can understand why you wouldn't be motivated to work out right now. You have a lot on your plate right now. Maybe after your treatments are over with and you begin to feel better about everything that's going on in your life, you will start exercising. Your son sounds so adventurous! You are so right about DS kids. They are usually so happy in their own little worlds and they don't care what other people think about them. If we could all learn from them...What a better place this would be.

Hope everyone else is still doing okay! Have a great weekend.