View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Sep-12-03, 08:59

Plan: BFL
Stats: 151/142/? Female 5'9
BF:35%/23%/15%
Progress: 5%
Unhappy 9/12/03

Today my hero Johnny Cash passed away, So I will wear black.

Off subject, sorry.

-------

Wanda, I'm going to try and temper myself to not eat extra, because I know I would end up eating more overall than if I only ate 5 small meals/snacks. Yesterday after work I wasn't very hungry, so I just had a cup of decaf tea instead. But then dinner was pretty small, and we ended up making air-popped popcorn and watching a movie. so much for a day of not going over carbs/calories! I don't think it was too bad though, I never felt really full so maybe I didn't overdo it too bad.

I just got a brand new Kitchenaid mixer and I'm dying to make stuff! I'll make mayo if I can think of a way to use it I'm just going to put it in my old squeeze bottle from the old mayo (It's so convenient that way) and I'll remake it every week. What a pain! I guess it's worth it to get rid of preservatives.
Maybe I'll find some of that organic mayo in my local health food store. Seattle's really fruity that way (although mostly in the vegan sense) and they are bound to have something.

Koko, It's so unfair! And Eric (my dh) has a perfectly flat tummy with no sit-ups or exercise. I do a special ab tape and an hour of exercise every weekday morning and I stall have a pooch! Who decided things would be this way? I'd like to schedule a meeting with the "boss" and all the women of the world to revisit this design!

As for the mayo, what do you use instead of olive oil? Vegetable oil? Eric likes the occasional tuna sandwich for lunch and fry sauce with his fries (mayo, ketchup, dab of mustard.. it's an Idaho thing) He was put off when we were out of mayo and he found out I decided not to buy it at the store because it had sugar and preservatives in it! So I'll try making him some. We use so little though, I wonder if I could make a 1/2 recipe, or even 1/4.

Off to exercise!
Sheri