Thread: headaches!!!
View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Sep-11-03, 22:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 185/170.5/145 Female 63in
BF:39%/34.7%/24%
Progress: 36%

mike, thanks. i have upped the calories and it seems like that is helping. last night i got to the end of the day and realized i was really low in protein and carbs so i fixed myself a dose of "medicine"... a can of tuna, a tbsp of flax seed, a tbsp of mayo and 2 tbsp of olive oil. ick. but i felt a lot better this morning. my husband agrees with you, he's pretty sure stress is a major factor. but its the only factor i can do nothing about. thanks for your prayers- life really has seemed to slow down around me the past couple days. took some time to make some low-carb oatmeal cookies with my little girl tonight because the headachyness has started to subside. vitamins do help too.

a friend of mine who suffers from severe rheumatoid arthritis mentioned something that i think might be connected- the weather! she mentioned that her arthritis bothers her more when the barometer is doing what it has been for the past week- it went from being sunny and hot for a month straight (which is weird for here!) to a huge storm that has not let up for four days. there was a break in it this evening, and a break in my headache too... hmm... makes me wonder. not conclusive evidence, since it wasn't the only variable in my experiment, but still, something to think about. i'll keep an eye on it.

Blessings,
Gwuinifer