View Single Post
  #62   ^
Old Thu, Sep-11-03, 20:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/237/149 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Welcome Corrine, what an angel you are to your little girl. Thanks for sharing.

You know Denise you exercise so much to bad I can't count that as some of mine. I need motivation. How romantic to get married on Valentine day. Congratulations. It sounds like you work for a company with some compassion.

Annie,you know I am so lucky to be blessed with my son (& daughter). He is such an adventurous child. You know when he was 3 and broke his leg I had to fill out a medical form and for occupation I put down family entertainer. I could tell you about the time he set the kitchen on fire or the 4 times I've had to call poison control or the time shortly after my surgery he got into my purse and took the keys and unlocked the dead bolt. Couldn't find him anywhere and had to call the police. he walked a 1/2 mile barefoot and told the police he was just looking for his dad. (that was way too scarey but God took care of him). He is such a funny bunny. You know there is a group home near me and I saw a fellow waiting for the city bus one morning. He has ds and had a headset on. This is on a major street and he was dancing to the music without a care in the world. Ever since that day I marvel at how wonderful it must be not to be burdened with what people think of you and to have that great freedom to "dance like no one is watching".

Thank you everyone for your prayers. Was a little disappointed that I only got marked up today and the actual treatments won't be starting for about a week. Would just like to get things done and over with. I told the kids they could redraw the lines if they start to fade. Maybe they can even do some art work on me and make the technicians smile.

I too pray for the leaders of our great country and leaders of others for a solution to peace. Also for the heros who have to raise children alone because a spouse never came home, for brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, husbands and wives and friends that lost love ones and for the security we will never feel again. This is such an awesome country we live in. Without our freedom we probably would not be able to unite to chat about losing 5-8 lbs. this month. Isn't that an amazing thought.

May you all have a blessed day, Maureen