Old Thu, Sep-11-03, 20:47
Registered Member

Plan: Somersizing/ Body-for-Life
Stats: 260/237/160 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:48%/35%/13%
Progress: 23%
Talking 5am workouts!

Looks like this is going to work!!
Davis- my DH- has even begun joining me and considering what he's like at 7 much less 5 AM!!! This is quite a trial for him but he was finally convinced when i told him early morning workouts on an empty stomach can burn up 300% more fat! That and all the champs we admire so much for their dramatic results and super cut buffness all swear by the same thing- working out on an empty stomach.
So that's what we've been doing.
Worked great so far!

Today was upper body, 5 and 10 lbs. I think I'll be bringing my 3 lbs and 8 lbs so i can get some weights inbetween 5 lb intervals!
I've almost reached the point where I think I'll be making the switch back to a true BFL workout method (I've been using Joyce Vedral's). Joyce's workout is great too but it's served it's purpose for me- I've learned workouts are fun and have re-developed a healthy outlook on my preformance. Now it's time for a challenge!

I wish they would fix the hot tub though!- nothing like a nice soak after a hard workout at 6 am while the whole world is still asleep and you have already accomplished the most important part of your day! GOTTA LOVE IT!