View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Sep-11-03, 14:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 194/182.5/140 Female 63inches
BF:
Progress: 21%

Frodo

I know where you're coming from girl. I've been looping through these wonderful depressed states since I don't know when. And becasue of that I've gained a ton of weight. I use it to keep people away and damn it works. Which makes me feel even more of a loser and then I eat more etc. This spring after my last failed relationship, I've decided to make this the year of me. That may sound selfish but I have to believe I'm worth it. It started with something simple like getting my nails done. But every week something gets added on. It has helped me be successful with Atkins. I'm now taking a class at the community center. Nothing major just a way to get out of the house and meet people.
I definatly recommend counseling. I know it's a big step and is scary. And well, most places provide community services if money is a problem. But you know, you never know until you try. It's hard to lift the comfortable blanket of depression sometimes. But sounds like you might be ready to lift the corner and peek out!
Lisa, 33