View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-10-03, 15:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/187.5/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default No weight loss in two weeks

This is my second go-round with a low carb, low cal diet. I lost 14 lbs earlier in the year, got off the diet when I got stuck at a certain weight and gained 9 lbs back. I'm now committed to eating healthy and have lost those 9 lbs, but I'm once again stuck at the same weight that I always stop at. I can't seem to break through past 191 lbs. I only eat at the most 1200 calories a day. (I keep track.) I bike ride - hard - one hour 4 times a week. I only eat veggies, fresh meat, poultry or fish, eggs, cheese, nuts and an occasional piece of fruit and I drink lots of water. Yet I have not lost a single pound in two weeks. I even went bike riding 4 days straight, 10-12 miles each time, and did not lose an ounce. I wasn't over-weight until I had kids. Eating was never an issue until after my second child eleven years ago, and I have never been able to lose the weight. I'm now 45 years old, so I know my metabolisim is slowing down, but all this working out and 1200 calories a day does not a happy camper make. I have been at this weight for too many years and I gain weight very very easily. If I go over the 1200 calories, I gain weight, but I don't want take away any more food. I barely eat as it is. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to break through my body's apparent barrier to weight loss?
Sponsored Links