View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-17-01, 11:56

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 312/285/230
BF:
Progress: 33%
Smile Hanging in there

Hello all. I lucked upon this forum and thought it was a cool idea. I've stopped by a few times and I finally decided to join. I started Atkin's on 8/4. I lost a lot of water weight the first week, but I know the fat is starting to disappear too. (I have to believe that or I would quit.) I've gone from 312lbs to today I'm at 297. I know this sounds like I'm huge and covered in fat rolls, and I'm not saying I'm not fat, but I carry my weight well , so I'm told. I've started working out two months ago and lost one pound and put on some muscle. That just wasn't fast enough for me. I decided to go on the Atkin's diet because my father has been on a modified version of it since February to control his type II diabetes and the concept behind the diet just made sense. I hope to get down to at least 230lbs. Good luck to all and stay strong.

And to all that hate scales, I look at taking my weight as inspirational. When my weight's up, it motivates me to try harder and when it's down, I feel encouraged to stick to the diet.
Sponsored Links